Thursday, November 13, 2008

Decorating For The Season


With Halloween past us, Thanksgiving is the next holiday we get to enjoy. Decorating in this season is usually pretty inexpensive. Lots can be done with supplies that are available in your backyard. Just look around and you'll see what I mean. Right now my backyard is a cornucopia of colors and items that can easily be used for decorating.


Here are some photos I found that give us all ideas for the home.
photo: courtesy of www.rentaldecorating.com
photo: courtesy of www.interiordec.about.com


photo: courtesy of www.buildinggreen.tv.com
photo: courtesy of www.bhg.com
photo: courtesy of www.interiordec.about.com



photo: courtesy of www.southernliving.com

photo: courtesy of www.celebrating-thanksgiving.com
photo: courtesy of www.hgtv.com

A beautiful centerpiece for your Thanksgiving can be as simple as a cake plate, apples, some acorns and several autumn leafs. Cheap enough.

01 02 03
04 05 06
07 08 11 12

1 comment:

  1. Christy,
    Love your ideas for "spicing" up my interiors for the season while keeping to a budget. This year my family and I are traveling to FL to spend Thanksgiving so I decided to get an early start on my Christmas decor...check it out at my blog ColorsofChristmas.blogspot.com
    I am rather new a the blog thing so any tips would be great.
    Nice to meet you.
    Alisa

    ReplyDelete